You are here

Gift Aid Declaration (block holder)

Gift Aid Declaration

gift aid symbol

Donations made by UK tax payers (large or small, regular payments or single gifts) qualify for tax relief under the Gift Aid scheme.

This can increase the value of your donations by up to 25%. That means for every £10 you give, we get an extra £2.50 from the Inland Revenue. Please remember to Gift Aid your donation if you are a UK tax payer.

If you use the online giving form or give by text message, you will be able to declare the Gift Aid as you go along. If you donate another way (eg sending us a cheque), please make a separate Gift Aid declaration (if it applies to you), so that we can maximise your gift. You can either print out the form on our donation page or fill out this form to make your Gift Aid declaration online.

Personal information
To make your Gift Aid Declaration, please enter your personal contact information
Leave this date (or update it to today's date - 02/12/21) to confirm your consent to TFT storing your personal data. Note that all information supplied in this form will be treated in accordance with our Code of Confidentiality and our Privacy Notice. When you submit the form, one copy of the information you provide will be emailed to your email address and another copy will be passed to the staff member who will respond to your message.
Gift Aid details
Choose "Enduring declaration" if you would like the Gift Aid Declaration to apply for past and/or future gifts
To apply this Declaration to previous gifts, alter the Start Date to the earliest qualifying date
Leave this date empty if it is to be an Enduring Declaration, covering future gifts
Leave the box above blank unless you need to add any further information
Please leave this date as today's date (02/12/21) to confirm your agreement with the following words: "I am a tax payer. This/these gift(s) are for the benefit of True freedom Trust, and are to be administered under the Gift Aid Scheme, under which TfT will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I have given. I confirm I will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for this tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for this tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify." Please notify us if you a) want to cancel this declaration, b) change your name or home address or c) no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.